Looking for some wicked quotes? Here are our favourite quotes of all time.
1. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
– Dr. Seuss
2. Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believe it is stupid.
3. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
– Oscar Wilde
4. All good things are wild and free.
5. The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
6. You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.
– Cormac McCarthy
7. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it. – Roald Dahl
8. Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better.
– Maya Angelou
9. Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
10. You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there’s still going to be someone who hates peaches.
– Dita Von Teese
By Danielle Ditzian – Ultimate Country Guides